Thursday, March 18, 2010

Top Three Thursday



The (Un)Experienced Mom and Confessions From a Working Mom will pick a category, then ask you to share your Top 3 thoughts on it.

This week's question is:

 What are your top 3 quirks?


3.  I tie knots in my hair.  It is a habit I have had since I was little.  I twist and fiddle with my hair all the time.  Sometimes it has been enough to make the hair on my left side shorter than the hair on the right side. 
 
2.  I have to do dishes under running water.  I can't fill up the sink to do them.  The water just gets so gross, I know the dishes aren't getting clean in there.  I can't watch my husband do dishes cause he fills the sink to do them.  Yuck, the water, just ewww.
 
1.  I can remember odd facts.  I'm really good at trivia because odd things stick in my head.  My husband threatens to put me on a game show all the time.

9 comments:

  1. I love trivia too! They joke around with me at the office that I should be on a game show because I'm always full of crazy facts, like they have 18 different animals in Animal Crackers. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to use running water too!!!
    Oh my hubs is filled with facts that are sometimes just odd haha I told him he was filled with useless information that no one cares about like the statistics of people who eat potatoe chips or something LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being good at trivia is super Goddess-like!! And YippEE I'm your latest follower- stop by my place when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once heard that if you tie a knot in your hair and it comes undone that means your hair is clean or healthy or something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yuck! I totally understand why you don't like to fill up the sink to do the dishes. That just SOUNDS germy!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to twist my hair, but my mother made me stop - so I gave that up --- now I notice SHE does that ---LOL. (now in her seventies!).

    I am a running water fan. My mom used to let the dishes soak, but I can't stand the gross water and think it is much cleaner to do them under running water when I don't have enough to do a load in the dishwasher..... right there with ya! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big trivia fan here, too. Though, these days, I feel like I can't remember anything.

    The name of your blog cracks me up! Being the mom of 3 boys, I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I waste water when I wash dishes, too. I just can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU for saying you can't fill the sink up to do dishes. My FIL does that and I can't stand it. I feel like food pieces will still be on the dishes. So glad I am not alone on this.

    Sorry it took so long for me to stop by.

    Thanks for playing our game!

    Tamara
    www.theunexperiencedmom.com
    www.blogconferencenewbie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails