- I know it's a slight bit early, but I'm in an elf sort of mood so:
- I'm Happy Sugar-Socks. We got a great giggle form Nick"s elf name: Buddy Glitter-Balls. ~Snicker~
- So much planning for the big dinner. I'm hoping that the turkey thaws, but I envision a wrestling match Wednesday morning any way. Turkeys never thaw as fast in the fridge as "they" say the darn turkey should.
- Have a laugh, we did:
- Kind of excited to start shopping for the swap I'm in--Scriptor is a great blogger and one I've followed for a few years now. It's nice when you already know your swap partner. Now to come up with 12 cute gifts. I'm not wildly crafty, but I can do creative.
- We gave Thullee a bath. He did well, considering. He smells much better now. and he's nice and soft. Now we get to do Guiness again. He doesn't care for the process, but with any luck it will help with the itching.
- Next month starts the holiday rush--kid concerts, Christmas parties, Nick's archery league, I have the feeling if we blink too hard we will zip right to Christmas.
Stacy is being the Random Rebel, so link up your random!