- We got to go four wheeling in a new to most of us place this weekend. There is an area called the Wick Bumee Wildlife Habitat area about 45 minutes from town. Last year Nick went hunting there as it butts up to the national forest where his hunting area was. The area is beautiful and we had a blast on the ATV trails.
- On the way to the hills we passed some barricade builders which looked very much like a favorite building material around our house:
- So yeah, we did that this weekend. I also accomplished all my laundry. Yes, the towels need to be folded, but all the rest of it is folded and put away. Go me!
- The boys go back to school in like 9 days. Where has this summer gone? Although the mornings around here are hitting the mid 40s and feeling rather fall like really.
- Bruiser has been riding his bike. He was wobbly at first, but he's now much more confident. Nick and he got to have skid mark lessons in the alley. The important things in life, right!?
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.