- OK, so I have not been the most diligent of bloggers recently. I need to find my mojo again, I think. This last year has been so off for me. I think I just kind of curled up and hid after my mother died. Not really, but my blog dedication has suffered. Time to heave myself up and get on with life.
- In other news, Turbo has hit 8th grade and seems to be doing OK so far. Bruiser is settling into 2nd grade well. That's a relief.
- Last week I got to go to a get together where we made cards for Halloween. It was the first time I ever used stamps. It was fun and I got three cute cards out of it:
- It was nice to get my creative juices flowing again. Now I am a bit more motivated to get my scrap book room up and organized so I have a space to do some scrapping again.
- I really need to get back on the exercise routine. It will be a goal for October. I'm thinking I need to start setting myself some mini goals for the month and see what I can do to acheive them. Must think on this more.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.