Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Pre Vacation Random

Time for Tuesday random and this one is pre vacation. Pre Disney vacation.  Yep, we are going to go introduce the boys to the Disney Koolaid.

Now on to the random:
  • Last week at work we had some visitors to our garden level offices:
 

  • Three white tail deer came to visit and snack on the bushes.
  • This is a creative solution:

  • I often complain about not being able to remember things, I blame mom brain.  It is most definitely not because I'm getting older.


  • A drinking game might make the work easier, or make for a bigger mess, not sure which.

  • Yeah, I'd completely freak and wreck the car most likely.  Full body shiver, yuck!
  • We had another flood in the basement.  Poor Bruiser's room got inundated. We have figured out the former owners didn't even seal the windows into the holes and they used crap windows to boot. So new project that will get down before snow flies.  Sigh, my bathtub keeps getting put off farther and farther.
Well that covers our random. What random do you have? 

1 comment:

  1. That spider! UGH!!! I would lose my mind! I love the quote about remebering why you went into the room! LOL! That is me everyday all day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails