Got the button:
Go see Keely for more random.
Now for mine:
- It's amazing how fast little boys can start smelling like they need a bath. Bruiser can smell that way by the time he gets up in the morning, even if he had a bath the night before. I'm not sure what he does at night but it must involve laps around his crib.
- Turbo is doing great in second grade. He loves loves loves his teacher. Such a relief for us. Now if we could only get him to learn to ride a bike, things would be great. Honestly the lid feels about his bike like Calvin used to from Calvin and Hobbes. Definitely no love lost there.
- Nick has started swimming in the mornings--three times a week. He can't run anymore so he needs to do something. Once he gets back into it things will get better--right now the pool is kicking his butt. Bruiser gets just a bit older and more self-feeding and I get to start swimming a couple of mornings a week too. I'm a bit scared at the thought, it's been 8 years at least since I swam for exercise. Yikes!
- Back to school is barely over and Halloween is coming onto the radar. Not quite ready for that one.
- It's awful, all week I have things happen and thoughts that I think would be great for Random Tuesday, but they happen when I'm not near the computer or near any thing to write them down. And I never remember them later, I just remember that I had these great thoughts--not what they were.