Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Disney World Vacation

So, we did Disney.  Took the boys down and drank the Disney Koo-laid. It was pretty good.  Now we don't need to do that again. The interesting thine is that we have been in Disney every 10 years since 1998.  Nick and I went to Disney on our honeymoon August 1998.  We took Turbo to Disney when he was 5 in 2008. (Side note: I came home and found out I was pregnant with Bruiser, we tease he was there then but couldn't see out.) And now we were back at Disney in 2018. I am hoping we don't do Disney in 2028 (I want a beach. With cabana boys and fruity drinks.)
Anyway, both boys had a fabulous time in the world of Disney.  We started our first day (after totally awful travel) at Epcot, per Bruiser's request.  We made rope drop, and were able to do Soarin' before we headed to our first Fast Pass at the Test Track.  A trip through Imagination with Figment preceded Spaceship earth and then we did Mission Space: Trip to Mars.  Which was awesome!


After this, we headed back to the resort for a late lunch and pool time.  We missed a rain storm, which cleared the park a bit and we wandered the countries loop of Epcot and had a nice walk while hitting the various areas of Epcot before the fireworks show.




All in all Friday was a busy day.  We all slept well Friday night. Saturday was Typhoon Lagoon then off to Animal Kingdom. Interesting side note, Animal Kingdom debuted 20 years ago, about 2 months before we got married and visited on our honeymoon. I was not aware of this fact when we visited while on our honeymoon, but it makes for a nice story now.






Anyway, we did Avatar Flights of Passage (which was a fantastic ride, overall one of the best rides we went on while at Disney) then it was off the Kali River Rapids.  Strangely, we had the Kali river raft all to ourselves.  Just the four of us.  It was weird, but fun anyway.  Our last ride at the Animal Kingdom was Expedition Everest. The roller coaster ride was fun, more fun than Nick thought it would be anyway.
I'll share more Vacation fun tomorrow, I have three more park days to share!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! I have heard great things about Avatar!! Disney never disappoints!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails