Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WWTK-Preferences

And we have hit Wednesday.  Hump day or a camels favorite day! So without further ado--We Want to Know:


1.) When was the last time you were able to "unplug" or get away from technology for any length of time? In August for the float trip.  Four days on the river--no phones, no computer, nothing but us and the river and having fun.  Truly, we try to go as tech free as we can when camping.  And we try to camp at least once a month in the summer. It's easy here to get out of cell range and as the kids get bigger, it's easier to occupy them in the great outdoors.
2.) Which do you enjoy more: being indoors or out? Depends on the time of year. And what we have to do outdoors.  I love heading to the mountains summer or winter. Not so thrilled with yard work. Hate, hate bugs so terribly buggy times of the year send me inside.
3.) Do you tend to prefer daylight or nighttime? Daylight right now.  used to be, before kids, there was more fun to be had at night.  Now I just want to sleep.  Sadly, sleep doesn't come as easily as it used to.
4.) Are you emotionally affected by rain/snow/inclement weather?  Rain can depress me if it goes on too long, but the nice thing abut living here is that rain doesn't tend to be a lasting feature. I love it when it snows.  Especially if I can snuggle in have a fire and just be home. Wind on the other hand, which we get tons of, is just annoying
5.) If you could make it stay one season forever, would you? And if so, which one would you choose? I like that the seasons change.  I wish fall and spring were a bit longer here, but mostly I like how our seasons change.  Perpetual summer or perpetual winter sounds like a drag.

And I'm off to the rest of my day.  Everyone, please send good thoughts to Nick.  He has viral bronchitis.  He's really not feeling well.

Grab the questions and play along!
Link up with Kensie and Scriptor.  They would love to have you join in.

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I agree that when it's too buggy, I avoid outside. Hope your husband gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to go camping pretty often and I would always leave my cell phone off because it is so much nicer to just enjoy the outdoors!
    I used to be all about staying up late and going out at night.. now I hate it! Being a parent definitely changes things :D
    I hope that Nick feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails