Saturday, March 27, 2010

Misc. Saturday Stuff

Jen at My Crazy Life made me a button.  It is so cute. Now I can play the share the button game.  Thanks to Jen and her talented creation skills.  I think the button looks great and shows how surrounded by boy stuff I really am.  Thanks again, Jen.  Now I just have to figure out how to get it posted.  I'll work on that on Monday I think.

In other news, I got another award from Momma Fargo over at The Boogie Man is My Friend
I am honored that she thought of me.  We Wyoming people have to stick together--there aren't that many of us.  She is a mom and police woman and she has the most interesting experiences at work and coins the best phrases--Mantard, and such.  Head on over and check her out, she's always fun.

Now the rules say you have to tell 7 things about yourself and then give it to 15 other bloggers.  I'm going to take the easy way out and give it to a couple of people but not 15, sorry.  And I just did a post about my self.  Go see it for more about me.

Jen at My Crazy Life, I give you the beautiful blogger award.  Treat it well.

OK so I can't think of anyone else to give it to that hasn't already got it.  So if someone who follows me wants it, go ahead and grab it.  I know, it's the lazy way out but hey it's Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I will go check out your recommendations, but first am on to read your spin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! Thanks Girly. Thats my first award. And If you need help with the button Code I can get that to you as well. Also I have a link @ work that I can mail you monday that Shortmama sent me for the scrolling blog button thingy. And I really enoy reading you blog so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails