Friday, March 12, 2010

A swapping we will go

shortmamaswap

Shortmama over at Family of Shorts is hosting a spring swap.  You link up with her and then you get paired up withanother blogger and you get to pick pout goodies to sendf to them and they send you goodies too. 

After the swap has happened, you post pictures of the loot you got and link back to Shortmama.  I think it sounds like fun so I'm throwing my name in the hat, or on Mr. Linky, or whatever. 

Head on over to Shortmama's and link up if you are interested.  Hit the cute buttin above and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to have you along for the ride! I will be emailing you over the weekend to confirm your information that I need! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please leave a comment or email me (email is connected to my profile) with your email address for the swap...thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails