Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

It's Tuesday and you know you should go see Keely at The UnMom for all the randomness you could ever use.  Today is the tired edition here at the Testosterone House.

Bruiser is fighting his first head cold.  The poor kid's nose is out running him at every turn.  He is starting to hate the sight of the wipey rag.  However, I just can't let that stuff run into his mouth, I mean that sort of defeats the purpose of it coming out his nose.  We are hoping the bug will have it's way with him soon and then move on.  Mommy wants to sleep again.

Turbo was up twice last night--once with an earache--made better by ibuprofen and a hot wash cloth--once with a bad dream about mummies.  Me, in my sleep deprived brain had to come up with something happy for him to think about so he could go back to sleep.  It's hard to come up with happy thought for a six year old on next to no sleep.  I finally came up with Disney World and the beach in Clearwater Florida.  He went back to sleep so I could go have another round with Bruiser(who can't breathe and therefore can't sleep).  Fun times I tell you, fun times. 

This morning Turbo felt fine--no ear pain and only a bit of a cough.  Bruiser, well we will see if the nose hose has shut down, I'm crossing my fingers on that one.  And I'm hoping that we both get a nap today.

I hate the time change.  The only saving grace we have this year is that we are on spring break this week so I don't have to haul Turbo out of bed really early, I can kind of ease him into it.  With Bruiser being sick, the time change is messing with him lots.  I hope that things settle down by this weekend or next week will really suck.

Ok so that's enough random, I really just want to sleep now, so go see Keely and random up your Tuesday.

5 comments:

  1. Our granddaughter keeps screaming no at me when I come at her with the tp. I'm now hiding it behind my back before I get close enough to get her nose! Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Bug was bouncing off the walls one minute, then sick, then naughty...when does school start back up? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks when they're sick, especially when they can't breathe at night. Hope your boys recover soon. Too bad you have to spend your break doing it though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard when the little ones get sick because there's nothing we can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sorry to hear that the boys are ill. It's never any fun when the kids are sick.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails