Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WWTK--I Feel Pretty

Time to answer nosy questions, this week from Mamarazzi:

  1. What is your "can't do without it" beauty product/cosmetic?  I would have to go with a scrunching gel for my hair.
  2. Do you apply makeup before or after doing your hair?  I don't really apply makeup.  I tend to look either like I've been dead for days, or like a hooker who did her makeup in the dark.  Neither is a good look.  I have the hardest time with foundation.
  3. How would you describe your personal style? Fresh faced mom casual. 
  4. How long does it take you to get ready each day?  With shower and everything?  About 20-25 minutes.  I'm low maintenance and fairly streamlined in my routine.
  5. What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?  Umm, this is one area I just don't tend to splurge on.  Does chocolate count as a beauty product--it does relieve stress and that helps prevent frowning and therefore prevents wrinkles--right?
So go see what everyone else does to look good and feel pretty.  Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama host this party, so go link up.

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I vote yes, chocolate is most certainly a beauty product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I'm loving that chocolate theory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha chocolate! That's awesome! I wish I had some curl, that would make life WAY easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would get very ugly, very quickly, so yes absolutely, chocolate IS a beauty product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I tend to look either like I've been dead for days, or like a hooker who did her makeup in the dark." haha! I know what you mean! I didn't even wear make-up until my mid-20's because I didn't know how to apply it properly, and when I tried, I thought I looked horrible! I've learned a little mroe about it over the past few years and now do a little every day, and keep things neutral. But I know exactly how you feel! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like me...I don't do much in the way of makeup either. Though I do like your chocolate idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE fresh faced casual mom...and yes chocolate counts!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't know how people with kids have time to take a long time to get ready. although my husband takes twice as long as me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, your chocolate theory! That's great logic! I love the fresh-faced mom casual answer, too; it's the perfect look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the 'fresh faced casual mom' description.

    And chocolate as a beauty product...defintely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate totally counts!! Love it!
    I love your dead or hooker comment. It made me laugh and think of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha! chocolate totally counts!! lol! and i think that fresh faced casual mom is a perfect description :) i would totally be the same way with foundation, i don't think i would even know how to put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. chocolate is TOTALLY a beauty must. my sister had a recipe for chocolate facial mask. seriously looked like poo but smelled heavenly. i have no idea what it did.

    thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course chocolate is a beauty Product!! By the way, I'm envious of how quickly you get ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think chocolate might feel glorious on the face LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails