Monday, November 14, 2011

Out of Touch...

... with the internets.  It sucks.  Our modem decided to stop talking to the internet on Saturday.  Thank goodness it happened after I sent out the email with my tracking info for my swap package.  I really don't want to break the rules on a swap.  
SO we have been without internet since Saturday afternoon.  We won't have a new modem until tomorrow.  I'm stealing just a bit of time at work to post this quick. 
In other news, we moved Bruiser to his big boy bed this weekend.  No pictures because there is no real style to his room, just a Cars bedspread and sheets.  He does need some pictures up on the wall and we still have the tubs of clothes for him to grow into in there, but he has room to play and I'm sure he will want it changes when he's older and I think I will just wait until then to redecorate.
We got to see friends and tried to go to a concert this weekend, but the concert was cancelled.  WE still went and had a drink, but it was a bummer about the concert.
Nothing else exciting about the weekend really.  How was your weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Grrrr....sometimes technology is stinky. We took my brother-in-law for a whirlwind tour of east Texas and the hill country. Had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you were kept from the internet this weekend.
    Yay, for big boy beds. :) Maybe he can sleep more comfortably?
    At least you did get some adult time! That is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your concert was cancelled! What/who were you going to see? Glad you still got to have some "adult" time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Bruiser doing in his bed? There has been NO TALK of transitioning Emma out of her crib but it will have to happen sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Hope it can all get fixed soon. Big bed transitions are fun and sometimes horrible. Hope it is going well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucks your concert was canceled. Our weekend was good, especially because we were off work Friday and took the kids to a parade and the fair.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails