Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy List

Making me happy this week:
  1. Mini candy bars.  Butterfingers and Baby Ruth especially.
  2. A new blender.  Gotta make smoothies or slushies soon.
  3. Playing video games with Turbo.
  4. Seeing how happy getting home projects done--or closer to done--makes Nick.
  5. Getting my swap package pulled together.
  6. Cooking and having it appreciated by at least 3/4 of the people in the house.
  7. Getting together with friends--as we might get to this weekend.
  8. Having Turbo in swimming lessons where he just might learn to swim.
  9. Getting huge hugs just because from either boy.  And the big boy too.
  10. Drinks out with the girls.
Go see Mamarazzi for more happy.  It really does perk up the week.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Baby Ruth's are one of my favorites!

    The older my kids get the fewer hugs I get so gotta hang on as long as I can! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs for no reason are the best, my youngest does that all the time, makes me sad he is growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for hugs...i loved being "home" for 10 days, got lots of hugs from the kiddos.

    i can't wait to send my package!!

    thanks for linking up your happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails