Friday, November 4, 2011

I Confess...

...that it is time to confess with Mamarazzi.  It's Friday---yay!
And here we go:
  • We are not night people.
  • We had a night away from the boys.
  • In downtown Denver.
  • We were tucked into our hotel room by 9:00pm.
  • Red wine doesn't like me.
  • It's OK, because I'm not a big fan of it.
  • I like blushes and rose'.
  • We still have an obscene amount of candy here.
  • I miss my boys.
  • I've been away from them for two nights now.
  • We got back late enough that they stayed at my mom's last night too.
  • Miss them!
  • I got a hot date this weekend.
  • It's laundry and vacuuming time again.
  • I bet you're jealous of the fun I'm going to have.
  • Don't be.  
  • The laundry is the dullest date in the world and all the vacuum does is go over and over what it went over last week.
  • Dull, dull, dull.
  • I'm sleeping in at least once this weekend.
  • Sad that sleeping in until 7:30 counts for me.
  • I just realized that today is my two year anniversary of blogging.  
  • I can hardly believe that I have been doing this for two years.
  • I have met some wonderful women, and consider all of you my friends.
  • Thank you for going on this adventure with me.  
  • And I hit 200 followers today.  
  • Nick owes me a dinner or two.
Go see Mamarazzi for more confessions.


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad -- We're not night people either, Red wine is the least of my faves, and sleeping in is 7:30am here to...and there's no kids in our house. Go figure. I married a morning man, I used to be a night owl...you can guess who won that battle. I now get up at 5:30am and go to bed at 9pm. What happened here? Gone are the days of late nights and saxophone players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind doing laundry, it's the folding I refuse to do until Corey pesters me about not being able to find any socks...so usually 2 weeks after it's washed.

    Don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not night people either. We both fell asleep watching TV at 8:30 last night.

    Hope you get to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a date night!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a morning person all the way. My bed time is 10. I get up whenever the dog lets me know he has to go out. Sometimes its 4 sometimes its 7 (or anytime in between). We don't have carpet so I have a serious date with the broom, then the mop. :( Same thing every day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bouncing back from your visit to Tere's World

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a red wine person either - I actually have it on my 101 List to "acquire a taste for it" but the best I seem to be able to do so far is Zinfandel. Hope you had a great night away! Enjoy the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool that you hit your two year anniversary and 200 followers! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a night person either but I am a candy person. Just having it in the house poses a huge problem for me and the fact that my youngest rejects all the candy I love. I can't in good conscious let a Baby Ruth bar go to waste. Think of all the starving people every where.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you're glad to be back with the boys, and hoping you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unfortunately, red wine doesn't like me but I like it enough for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy blogiversary!!

    i wish i was a morning person instead of a night person. i feel like i could get more done during the early morning hours.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails