Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy List

Time for a happy list:

  1. Happy to see friends from out of town--especially when it means Chinese food and good company.
  2. Happy to see Bruiser thrilled with his big boy bed.
  3. Happy to get random hugs from my little boys.
  4. Happy to spend adult time with my sweetie.
  5. Happy to have plans for Thanksgiving figured out.
  6. Happy to hopefully have our internet back at home today.
  7. Happy to have a hubby that thinks of me--he brought me some good beer this weekend.
  8. Happy my hubby lets me go hang out with the girls when Bruiser needs a nap.
  9. Happy my hubby loves to hang out with his boys.
  10. Happy that next week is a short week.
Now go see Mamarazzi for more happy lists.  It makes me happy to think about.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's a good list of things that make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that this is a short week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy the Thanksgiving holidays are almost here! We are off all week. College isn't, but public secondary school is. Aren't hugs just the thing to make you happy? And good beer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love adult time, too. Sometimes I do a countdown until 8 pm and the kids go to bed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails