Thursday, November 17, 2011

Autumn Swap package!

It's time to show off the goodies I got from Jennifer at Living Our Green Life.  She was my partner for this swap and she did awesome!
All the lovely goodies.

Everything she sent was wonderful.

A very cute scarecrow and mums, with my very own fall leaves so I can have color.  Some adorable candles too.

Some of the goodies before unwrapping.

She made me a bookmark and a necklace and earring set.  Very fall and jut great.

Some books to curl up with when it's too cold to go outside.

All the goodies unwrapped.
She sent some wonderful stuff:

  • a Paula Dean magazine for good southern recipes.
  • A very cute fuzzy scarf and glove set in fall colors, a compact with eye shadow--I can use all the help I can get in the makeup department.
  • My own fall leaves--since all our leaves are already brown and dead and off the trees.
  • Some yummy Yankee votive candles.
Over all she did an awesome job.
Thank you Jennifer for the fabulous package.  Fall is just a bit better now.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great set of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great goodies! Seriously love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Those are amazing goodies. What a cool deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun package - I especially love the reading materials; nothing better than cozying up with a book on a cool fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty necklace :) I sent my partner a scarecrow too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails