Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why?

Some things to ponder:

  • Why does a two year old know exactly the noise that will slam into your head and then do it over and over?
  • Why is spinach such a hated vegetable?
  • Why do spiders like bathrooms so much?
  • Why does the Halloween candy seem to be multiplying at night?
  • Why are there always more dishes to do?
  • Why can't school work be as exciting as video games?
  • Why does an afternoon nap sound so good now and when I was 8 I hated the thought of a nap?
  • Why does it feel so good to express the whys?
  • Why is why the favorite question of small boys?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, why ARE there always more dishes to do? Even when you're not cooking! I think they're multiplying along with the Halloween candy...or something.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails