Friday, November 11, 2011

Confession Friday

Time to confess it all:
  • Bruiser locked himself in his room Tuesday night.
  • Not on purpose--I think.
  • He was trying to open his door so he could tell me he lost one of his cars he sleep with and I needed to find it.
  • We didn't realize that he had locked the door until he was making a lot of noise in his room.
  • The kid sounded like Beaker from the Muppets.
  • When we realized that he was making an unusual amount of noise we went and checked.
  • After we got the door open I found his car while Nick taped the lock so Bruiser couldn't lock it again.
  • We have found something new (to us) to watch on TV.
  • The Big Bang Theory.
  • I laughed out loud--literally--when watching this show.
  • One of the benefits to coming late to a show is we get to watch lots of reruns.
  • Yes, we are hopelessly behind the times.
  • We get to go to a concert Saturday night.
  • Without kids.
  • Another evening of being adults.
  • What will we do with ourselves.
  • I think we will come up with something.
So what do you have to confess?  Go see Mamarazzi for more confessions.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. glad Bruser got out ok what an adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the concert! We have a metal hanger set aside for picking locks

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Big Bang. Since we don't have cable or otherwise, we're a season behind the rest of the world while we watch through netflix. LOVE it! Guess because it's so resonating in our house...nerds love to watch nerds...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that show! They make me LAUGH! And that girl is GORGEOUS!

    Yikes! I hope the tape keeps Bruiser from locking himself in his room again!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I watch it I laugh but I rarely remember to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows. It makes me feel smart while watching it whenever I actually understand what Sheldon is saying.:-)

    Poor Bruiser. I'm glad you two were able to rescue him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently started watching Big Bang Theory, too! I love that it's in syndication so I can watch a bunch at once, but I'm still trying to figure out the timeline!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails