Friday, November 18, 2011

Confession is Good for You

It's time to confess again:
  • I am stupid excited to be going shopping tomorrow.
  • As long as the weather permits.
  • Please let the weather permit.
  • Turbo has been growing.
  • He needs new shoes.
  • I'm not necessarily happy about him growing.
  • Well, I am, but does he have to do it so fast?
  • I have started to try to "exercise" in the morning.
  • I have an exercise ball and I found a few core exercises I can do in the morning.
  • I have to do quiet things because the rest of the people in the house are asleep.
  • And I don't want little boy company while I'm rolling around on the ball.
  • That's why I'm thinking that the yoga on the Wii might not be a bad thing to try.
  • I'm going to try to start dancing more too.
  • Schedules just have not cooperated recently.
  • I really hate migraines.
So that's my confessions for this week.  Go see Mamarazzi and confess for yourself--you'll feel better, I promise.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. love shopping, the Wii yoga is so fun, and I have had migraine for 3 days now and I cannot get rid of it!!

    Happy Friday!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure the little one doesn't get his hands on any pins. Ours did and he popped our exercise ball. It was a sad day.
    Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate migraines too. Do you have a good prescription for when you get one?

    I hope you get to go shopping!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to go christmas shopping soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of excited to go Christmas shopping too, mainly because I plan to do it all online. I started stretching in the morning but I'm scared I'm going to pull something. These kids have tangled up all my muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to shop too! We are doing our annual Christmas shop with my mom and grandma the first Monday in December. I'm really excited to go too!

    And I also have to find time to exercise without a little boy audience. I especially love when Leo watches and tells me I'm doing the moves wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about the growing thing. It sort of thrills me and breaks my heart at the same time. Good luck with the exercise! It's SO hard to get it going and stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your shopping was a success. We got bad weather on Friday night and the roads were horrible. Oy.

    Exercise! Woot woot. I need to do some myself. Been sitting around too long. Yikes. Does it count if you did some for me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate migraines too, hope yours has improved.

    I've been meaning to get more exercise in to but it can difficult to work in, especially in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails