Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy List

So what am I happy about this week?

  1. I got to go shopping last weekend, despite the efforts of the weather to keep me home.
  2. I'm exercising and maybe starting to see some differences.
  3. Melatonin.  It helps me sleep.
  4. Nick is happy to be running again.  This makes me happy because he's so pleased.
  5. I have only one more day to work this week, then time at home with my boys.
  6. Thanksgiving and all the trimmings.
  7. A family weekend will make me happy
  8. Clean dishes, clean laundry, clean kitchen.  Happy!
  9. Cooking for Thanksgiving makes me happy.
  10. Cooking with Turbo, we are trying this one and I hoping it will be a good time.
That's what's making me happy this week.  Go see Mamarazzi for more happy lists.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails