Friday, November 25, 2011

I confess...

...that I got up way to early this morning.  But we got some of our shopping done already.
I also confess:

  • I had my doubts about grilling our turkey.
  • But it came out fabulous.
  • I really needed a drink by the time we sat don to eat yesterday.
  • I love my family but my mom can drive me up the wall.
  • Love Nick's parents, but again the biting of the tongue gets old.
  • I was told to deal with it by Bruiser.
  • he wanted me to hold a toy monster truck and I didn't really want to do it.
  • He told me to just deal with it.
  • Great.
  • He's two.
  • I'm doomed.
  • I need a nap.
And that about covers my confessions for this week.  Confess with Mamarazzi, Oh wait, she's taking a break so confess with Debra at Housewife Eclectic.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. i love that just deal with it i can see he will be fun when he gets bigger

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family got annoying as well but it all worked out well. When we got in the car to leave, I was amazed at the quiet. It had been so loud with everyone around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I bet that drink was just what you needed by dinner time! :) Gotta love families...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Bruiser's driving you to drink! Hope the parents have cleared out and you're getting some peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you were very busy. Your two year old sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You GRILLED the turkey? So jealous, I always want to try something like that but I am too nervous. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails