Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWTK--Anger, Movies, and a Splash of Danger

Answer up the questions and join in the fun.
This week's questions are from Mamarazzi:
  1. When was the last time you lost your temper?  I have minor losses of my temper every few days, but for a big one?  The last time I was truly angry was last weekend over the drama about Turbo and the neighbor girls.  And it wasn't yelling swearing angry, more offended, appalled angry for Turbo. 
  2. What 3 words best describe you?  Intelligent, introverted, Mom.
  3. What movie could you watch over and over and never get tired of?  Oh there's lots of these, The Princess Bride, The Goonies, any Indiana Jones movie, Star Wars, Hello Dolly.  I watch movies over and over a lot.  Drives Nick nuts.
  4. If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?  I like to say sky diving, but really, who wants to jump out of a perfectly good air plane?  Maybe go set off explosions with the Mythbusters.  It would be interesting and a bit of a rush to be close to one of the explosions they set off.
  5. Which is more important: intelligence or common sense?  I've said before intelligence is nothing without common sense.  You have to have common sense or you can really do nothing practical with all the intelligence in the world.  My vote would be common sense.
So go see Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama for more nosy fun.



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I totally agree on common sense.

    And your movie list has me wanting to rewatch a few of those.
    Thanks for playing along and stopping by
    Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for being angry over that neighbour situation. What a way to ruin a weekend... I'd have been furious too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be upset about the neighbor situation, too.

    Hanging with the Mythbusters would be really fun, my son loves that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh I LOVE The Goonies!!! Forgot about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the princess bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i forgot about goonies...good one.

    i love that you used the word mom to describe you...beautiful.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing with Mythbusters would be AWESOME! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that I am a mom I am not sure I would really do anything too dangerous. Funny how things just completely change huh!

    Totally agree about #5, you definitely have to have both, but it starts with common sense for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh come on skydiving sounds awesome I would love to do that. plus yay for Star wars awesome movies

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails