Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Confessions--Hate/Love edition.

Time to confess and link up with Mamarazzi.
And go:

  • I hate migraines.
  • I hate onions--especially raw ones.
  • I hate crazy cold temperatures--yesterday morning it was a crazy -7F.
  • I hate cleaning bathrooms and both mine are due for more than a swipe and a promise.
  • I hate having to date the vacuum--but it expects attention weekly.
  • I love weekends.
  • I love Halloween.
  • I love beaches and cabana boys--although I see far too few of either.
  • I love grown-up getaways--even if they are for work.
  • I love my down comforter--so cozy and snuggly.
  • I love cuddling with Bruiser--and I have the bruises to show for it.
  • I love that Turbo has moved up a level in reading--less intensive help, more classroom time.
So now I can head into our weekend with a clear conscience.  Pumpkin carving, downtown trick or treat here I come.  I'm thinking mad scientist/nerd for me, Darth Vader for Turbo, green dragon/dinosaur for Bruiser and not sure if Nick will dress up this year.
Happy Halloween everyone and go see Mamarazzi for more confessions. 

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. -7...and the people here thing 40 is freezing! If only they knew. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ beaches and cabana boys. Me too. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had MAJOR frost this morning on the car, I actually let my car start like 20 mins before getting in this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -7 Farenheit? I don't know what that works out to in celcius, but I think that must be really REALLy cold!
    Have fun doing the trick or treat thing this weekend...can't wait for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vandy! Hope your week is going well! I love the cold and hate halloween so there you have it! We are opposites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. man it's cold there!!! i hate hate hate cleaning bathrooms. i would hire someone JUST to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hate cold temps to and bathroom cleaning but love cuddling and halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have so much in common, lol! Migraines and cleaning the bathrooms in particular. ;-)

    Your comment about dating your vacuum totally made me LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm ... a down comforter is the best! I hate that it is getting so cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you on all points and congrats on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. boo for migraines. i hate them too. yay for snuggly down comforters, and moving up reading levels.

    I am so late visiting everyone this week. So sorry, been a little under the weather and I am recovering at my folk's where the internet is so slow! But I really appreciate that you linked up your confessions, so thanks for that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails