Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWTK--Let's Go Shopping!

We Want to Know Wednesday and it's shopping time.  Queso wants to know how we shop.  So answer the questions and link it up:

  1. Do you shop 'til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?  I tend toward in and out.  Small kids kind of make you more efficient in the store.  But if I get to go shopping with friends, then I take more time and go to more stores.
  2. Are you a price conscious shopper?  I like to think I am.  I like to get the best bargain--sales and clearance and I am a champion thrift store shopper.
  3. What store could you spend hours in?  Bookstores hands down.
  4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?  It's been a long time since I could go shopping for something frivolous.  I don't see books as frivolous, maybe the last time I went to the chocolate shop.
  5. What is the last thing you bought for yourself?  Umm, it would have to be books at the used book sale at the library on Sunday.
Now go see the lovely hosts of this here party:  Mamarazzi, Queso, and Crazymom.  Go snoop and see how other people shop.
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Books are fantastic! I love books and second hand stores...It's the thrill of the chase for me...the treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE my bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. books are not frivolous they are a must have in my house. love that you to can get lost in the book store for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not big on shopping. I'm terrible about buying for myself too. I always find something someone else needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm typically the same as you in every sense, but yesterday I walked into Ross and got lost in there, finding cool things for our master bedroom. Luckily, the enchantment wore off before I could take out my wallet, however I did succomb to a headboard for Sprite's room (69.99 down from 200? Why not?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh we could be shopping friends. I love thrift stores and used books.

    Do you have a savers by your house? 50% off days are my fave there. Next one is veterans day! Yay!

    The hubs and I go to the used bookstore on dates.
    It's not cheap sometimes because we both load up on books from the dollar racks but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't like shopping that much unless i have lots of spare money.
    I could spend hours in target.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm the chocolate shop. Whenever I get the chance to go into Sees Chocolates or Rocky Mountain Choc Factory I drop WAY too much! Isn't it insane how much you can spend in a store like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait. chocolate is frivolous?

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. chocolate is a necessity!! lol! and i could spend ages in a book store too...its been far too long since i've gone and just browsed the shelves! makes me want to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails