Friday, October 21, 2011

Confession Friday

Time to fess up to what I've been doing this last week. Ithe weekend will be better if I do--right?   Mamarazzi says it will.  So here goes:
  • I'm a sucker for the bonus material for movies and TV shows.  
  • Turbo likes them too.
  • He also likes the simple games that come on DVDs too.
  • Bruiser has been an impossible two year old recently.
  • Then he goes and does something cute like this:


  • I've been snacking on sunflower seeds.
  • In and of itself this is not bad.
  • However my kidneys may not like it.
  • It's the salt.
  • But I'm drinking water so maybe that will help.
  • It's time to do the laundry tango again.
  • I am sad.  And just a bit happy.
  • We moved Bruiser to the toddler version of his crib.
  • We will be moving him to a real bed by Thanksgiving.
  • He did not fall out of bed, but I had to put him back in bed three times the first night.
  • The kid sleep walks just like his older brother and his dad.
  • Lucky me.
  • I took the polish off my toes Tuesday night.
  • It's time to admit that sandal weather is over for the year.
  • As if two bouts of snow haven't shown me that one.
Well I think that covers my confessions for this week.  If I think of anything else, I can always add it to next week.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Snow? Already? I've only been gone a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna use to sleep walk. Of course she would talk too... and with her eyes open. She's outgrown the walking part, but sometimes we still get random open-eyed conversations that she doesn't remember at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a totally sucker for extras on movies too! I've actually watched the extended versions of all Lord of THe Rings movies with their directors commentary and the cast commentaries. It drives my hubby crazy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's soooo adorable, really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandal weather is over here also. I just got out the boots to take the dog outside replacing my sandals! It's very sad, and to think, the snow hasn't even flown yet here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i rocked naked toes all Summer...just to see if i could do it.

    those pics of your little guy are precious!

    thanks for linking up your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaay late on commenting but you know, I don't ever take the polish off my toe nails. Maybe I should?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh your little guys is sooo stinkin cute! I totally know what you mean about being a turkey though, my 2 year old is drivin me nuts lately!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails