Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy List

The things that make me happy this week are:

  1. Watching my boys play together, as long as I can watch from a distance.  Up close I get a bit tense about the rough and tumble nature of the games.
  2. Having the dishes done, especially if I'm not the one who does them.
  3. Getting a good night's sleep.
  4. Having my hubby home.
  5. The new back screen latch.
  6. Wood stacked for the winter, and stacked well by Turbo.
  7. Reading good books.
  8. Watching Bruiser be a goofy two year old--giving his Pooh a piggy back ride.
And that covers my happy for this week.  Go see Mamarazzi for more Happy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Watching my boys play together is high up there on my list too. It's usually pretty peaceful...when they're behaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great happy list give the kids a hug for me

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails