Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy List

Time to think about what makes me happy.

  1. New books, well new to me books.
  2. My husband getting all happy because I called him dreamy.
  3. My Wednesday night out with the girls for a drink.
  4. Being all snuggled inside when it's storming outside.
  5. Getting things organized for scrapping, even if I didn't get to the scrapping part.
  6. Halloween makes me happy.
  7. Having chores done makes me happy--the process not so much.
  8. Putting the down comforter on the bed makes me happy.
  9. Having a nice warm office makes me happy on cold mornings.
  10. Hot tea makes me happy.  Chai is the best, but there are Celestial Seasonings and Good Earth that are wonderful too.
So there you have it, things that are making me happy this week.  Go see Mamarazzi for more happy lists.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Twinings Lady Gray Tea...so comforting on those cold days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls nights out are always awesome...I hear lots of talk about HOT TEA...I really need to try some soon, Ive only ever enjoyed iced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your list made me happy. i miss scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamy...it REALLY is the little things isn't it?!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh now I really want a down comforter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool list of happiness. I love my down comforter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you called your hubs dreamy. I bet you made his whole week.

    Mmmmm chai, yes please :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails