Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WWTK--Sleep, Sleep, Sleep

So We Want to Know time again.  Grab the questions, the button and link it on up!
  1. If you had an extra hour to do anything for yourself each day, what would you do?  I would use it to exercise.  Finding time to actually exercise without it being just before bed is hard without getting up even earlier than I already do.
  2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  I am an unwilling morning person.
  3. How much sleep do you get on an average night?  I aim for 7-8 hours.  Insomnia and small children often disrupt that goal.
  4. When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?  After the kids go to bed, sometimes before they go to bed.  Bruiser loves to look at kitties(LOLCats) on the computer.  I also get online in the morning before they get up.
  5. What's the ONE thing you are never to busy for?  Hugs from my boys, big and little.
Link up with Mamarazzi and Queso and answer up the questions.


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I can never exercise at night, I feel like that keeps me awake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers...I hear ya on the insomnia and small kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the exercise, I feel that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I wanted to exercise. I do like wearing exercise clothes! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids like funny dogs and cats on the interweb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually did exercise last night. Which could be why I'm so tired today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. UNWILLING would be the MAIN word in that morning person comment! Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugs from your kids are always great! I don't think I'll ever be a morning person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we keep the same blog schdule and i've learned that with my son being older it's easier to exercise because i can go for a bike ride even whenhe is home because he can hang by himself for an hour and i'm close by

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm afraid I always say that I'd exercise if I had an extra hour, but I fear that I'd just sit and play computer games.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm marveling in your answer to number one. Seriously? You're an inspiration!

    Hugs from the kids are the BEST thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. unwilling morning person...i can relate!!

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh man i hate exercising at night! its the last thing i want to do in my day. i don't like that i have to wake up at 5:15 to do it either, but its better than night time for me!! and i'm with you on #5....so true!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great answers! If I don't exercise first thing in the morning, my motivation is GONE! I can never get enough hugs, either, regardless of how old my girls become.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your answers. Insomnia is no fun...I hate feeling tired all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love hugs!!! My kids love to look at LOLCats too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails