Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Confessions

The weekend is upon us again.  I really can't wait for Friday to be done--well at least for going home from work time to come.  That's when the weekend really starts.  But before that I get to confess so I have a clean slate for the weekend.
I confess:
  • I have not gotten my vlog done.
  • I keep forgetting to do it when I get home.
  • Too much other stuff demanding attention.
  • I really am sorry for not getting it done--it's a fun thing to do.
  • The dust rhinos are charging the boys again.
  • That means I have to make up with the vacuum.
  • It's been pouting because I keep ignoring it.
  • I keep hoping that it will turn to Nick for company.
  • No such luck.
  • I have cooked dinner every night this week.
  • And I've gotten few groans for the offered menu from the guys.
  • So score one for me!
  • I'm tired.
  • I really want a nap this weekend--maybe two.
So what do you have to confess?  Link it up with Mamarazzi and confess away!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Get your naps in and ignore the vaccum!!!! My two cents! ;-) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired this week too...I'm enjoying the thoughts of lounging and watching movies and reading this weekend. I will NOT be making up with my vaccuum. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooking every night. Good for you! I have decided the crock pot and I are going to be best friends this winter...baked potato soup this week. It really has made my life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cooking every night. Good for you! I have decided the crock pot and I are going to be best friends this winter...baked potato soup this week. It really has made my life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate cooking only to get groans. I am so behind on blogs- hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family loves when I cook! I am glad cause we are some broke peeps so eating out is not in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People look at me crazy when I say I cook every night. If that's the case... then welcome to the crazy club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cooking every night, I am impressed. I hardly ever manage that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. no worries on the VLOG, Shawn and i decided to bag it. people are just too busy, we totally understand!

    thanks for linking up!! sorry i am sooo slow getting here, life keeps getting in the way!

    OH, i also wanted to let you know that the My Happy List link party is moving to Tuesdays starting October 11, i would LOVE for you to play!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails