Thursday, September 15, 2011

Magic Moments--It's the little things

Capturing magic moments is what taking pictures is all about.  Shell over at Things I Can't Say is having a contest.  She want us to share our magic moment we've caught on film, digital memory, whatever.
Here are some of my magic moments:
Brothers!

The perfect goofiness of a summer afternoon.

Gotcha!

Diving in with both hands!

It's Bruiser!  Jazz hands and all!

Turbo and his 'mohawk'
Magic moments happen by design and by accident.  I think I like the accidental ones better.

6 comments:

  1. See, now a post like this ... reminds me of how much I want kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the contest- you have some fab pics entered and they've got my vote.

    My faves are the perfect summer afternoon and the mohawk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accidental ones are the ones I think we will remember most fondly. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the cake pics make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails