Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fess Up

Time to confess my sins, wrongdoings, crimes, transgressions, misdeeds, faults, yeah, I'll go with faults.  The rest just sound so bad, and really as a mom with a full-time job I just don't have the time to be having that much fun.
So here we go:

  • Time to dance with the laundry again.
  • I've turned down it's offers long enough.
  • It's terribly persistent.
  • I'm just going to have to dance and get it over with (for a while anyway).
  • I'm excited to send out my package for Mamarazzi's Favorite Color swap.
  • I've got some great stuff picked out.
  • Now I just hope she likes it. (that's the insecure part of me, wish I could shut her up)
  • I really look forward to my GNO on Wednesdays.  
  • We don't stay out late or drink lots, but it is fun to be away from small boys for a bit.
  • I'm not a big fan of football.
  • Bruiser is shaping up to be one though.
  • Poor kid.
  • Neither Nick nor I are football fans.
  • We only watch the Superbowl and the occasional college game if Wyoming is playing.
  • This will probably change.
  • Bruiser will demand it.
  • I guess I can get used to looking at shiny tushes on the screen. 
  • Hey, I don't really know much else about the game.  But I can appreciate the athletes!
  • I hate insomnia and allergies.  
  • Neither is nice to me and they both overstay their welcome.
OK that covers what I'm telling this week.  Go see Mamarazzi for all the other dirt this week.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. What? Not a fan of football?? At least Bruiser is!

    I hate insomnia and allergies too. I suffer from both.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that opinion of sports all my life - the only ones I truly enjoy watching are hockey and fastball - but if I'm forced to watch football or NASCAR or golf with my dad & brother, there's always male athletes for me to admire...can't go wrong! ;) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry. I'm doing that too. Not fun!

    I'm not a fan of the NFL, but I'll watch a college game any day!

    Boo to insomnia and allergies! Hope you get some sleep and the allergies go away soon!

    Yay for GNO! I need more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry my kryptonite! AS SuperMom, I must have a sidekick to help me with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love college fb but not pro. i'm excited about the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am hoping you like yours it went out today in the mail and i had a blast shopping and making a game out of it. just hope you like everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insomnia and allergies have made an appearance in our house as well. I am over them! I hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We haven't had a girls' night in a while and I'm jonesin' for it. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't a football fan until college and then I really got into it. Then I had kids and fizzled out again. If Bruiser is into it, you will love it too because that's what moms do. I think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. As long as there are tight ends, women can find something to enjoy about football!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allergic insomniac buried alive by laundry mountain who admires tight ends here too. Ha. At least I like game food. ;)

    Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gah laundry. We had guests last weekend and I am STILL doing all the laundry and bedding and towels. BOO to laundry!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not a football person either. Never was. But for your kids...you will do many things. ;) Good for you getting out. I need to do that. Boy do I need it! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails