Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WWTKWednesday--

 So it's that time again.  Time to answer the nosy questions from the gals of We Want to Know Wednesday.




Photobucket

This weeks questions are from Janette:


{1} What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!  Since I am good at random trivia, I always thought I'd be good at Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, Jeopardy, or any of the question and answer game shows.
{2} Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?  I don't have any tattoos.  I've never found an image that I liked well enough to have permanently placed on my body.  I think tattoos are really neat when they are done well.
{3} What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?  My wedding ring.  When Nick was getting ready to propose I was working at a jewelry counter in JC Penney's.  I told him I wanted a ring that would lay flat, not stand up because I was sure I would lose the diamond or scratch myself with a traditional solitaire.  He chose a band with five diamonds in it and for the wedding ring added a plain band of gold on either side of the original band.  It is unique and perfect for me. 
Just perfect!

{4} What is your driving pet peeve(s)?  Slow drivers.  You know, the ones that drive slowly because they think they are safer?  I got news for them, they aren't.  They're just a hazard for those of us that drive the speed limit.
{5} What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?  I liked The Facts of Life. And M*A*S*H.  I still love watching old episodes of M*A*S*H.  As a kid, any show that had kids in it was good with me.  My step dad watched a lot of cop shows and I got really tired of those after a while.  SO if I had to choose one that was still on, I think it'd have to be M*A*S*H.


Now go link up with Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn.

29 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, original ring! I've never seen one like that!!

    Seems we have the same driving pet peeve...I almost got in an accident once because of a super-slow driver...ergghhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like it when people stray away from the traditional engagement rings, I like yours!

    And slow drivers....I get SO annoyed with them too! I also have no problem totally lashing out on them when I'm beind them or passing them, I kind of have bad road rage... ;\

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty ring set! And I'd totally go on Jeopardy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED the Facts of Life!!! It was one of my all time favorites.
    Never saw M*A*S*H, but I'll have to check it out now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i forgot about are you smarter than a 5th grader. that would be fun.

    love your ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should get a ring like that I am so rough on my rings! Love yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Facts of Life!!

    My husband is a slow driver. DRIVES ME CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slow drivers are also a hazard to use speeders.... ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You think you could go on Jeopardy... oohhh you are a smarty, I think i could do Who wants to be a millionair, but Jeopardy I'm not smart enough for LOL.

    I love how everyones wedding rings are so unique to them. I really like the band on either side. I worked at JC Penney for a couple years too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am no good at question games, unless they are multiple choice!

    Beautiful ring!

    And slow drivers, ugh. they are the worst, especially when they pull out on front of you and then you are stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clearly, I will see you in the fast lane Mama!

    Your ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a unique ring and cool idea! Mine if fairly high and when I first started wearing it was dinging it on everything and scratching myself all the time!

    Slow drivers have got to go! I was behind a woman who actually stopped on the onramp of the freeway because she was going too slow to merge. She's lucky she didn't cause a pile up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love The Facts of Life! And your ring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you smarter than a 5th grader makes me feel like all my years of education finally paid off... in some way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your ring is so pretty! I love that it doesn't stand "up" but is noticeable anyway. MASH! I need to rent those and watch them all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love Are You Smarter. I used to teach 3rd, 4th and 5th so I have a slight advantage!!

    Beautiful wedding ring!

    M*A*S*H? OMG! I hated that show!! I remember my parents always watching it (back when we only had one tv) and I'd get so mad!

    Thanks for linking up, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Facts of Life was big on my list, too...Tootie was my favorite! My dad watched M*A*S*H religiously...I never took to it. That's why I'm not too crazy about Army movies to this day. Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a beautiful ring. My third ring (yes, I lost the first two) is a plain old band of gold. I'm afraid to wear the eternity band my husband got me, but it's gorgeous. So it sits in our safety deposit box...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm with you on the trivia based game shows... except Jeopardy. I know I'd always forget to form my answer as a question.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your ring is lovely! I'm with you on the slow drivers. I never watched M*A*S*H but I did watch Facts of Life. I loved that show!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your sitcom choice. M*A*S*H was very good and really if you think about it, it's as current as it ever was.

    Great ring idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I get hair caught in my ring all the time and have scratched my kids, so you were WAY smart with the flat and gorgeous ring idea!! I used to watch MASH.. hah.. too funny!! Oh, and I should have put Smarter than a 5th grader game show, I think I could win!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The fact that I Google video tutorials to help me do my 5th graders math is proof enough that I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader! It suck when your kids intelligence surpasses your own!

    I do not care for meaningless tattoos. All these young kids, you should see the ink in my daughters high school, will be sorry one day!

    Your ring is classic and very beautiful!

    Not a M*A*S*H fan, although Clink (was that his name) was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found out when trying to help my son with his homework when he was in fifth grade that I am indeed not smarter than one...

    Love your ring and OMG M*A*S*H! I remember Clinger (Klinger?) and my Dad laughing so hard at that show!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your ring- in some states it is illegal to drive slow, even if you are doing the speed limit if you are hindering the flow of traffic- all states should be like that imo.
    Hahaha haven't thought of Mash in a while- that was a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would think you'd have to be brave to go on Smarter than a fifth grader! I'd be embarrassed if I didn't know one of the questions!

    I love your ring! So Simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  28. M*A*S*H good one!!

    i love your wedding ring.

    thanks for linking up Vandy, you always have such great things to say!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails