Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday and the Random

Time to random it up, it being Tuesday and all.
  • Found the site Mental Floss.  Thought it was pretty fun and funny.
  • I have an explorer in the house.  Saturday Bruiser decked himself out in a winter hat, backpack, sunglasses and his Y-bike (of course he was not wearing pants at the time) and went exploring--to the dining room.  Then he came back.  I didn't get pictures, but believe me, he looked goofy.
  • Turbo is counting down the days until school gets out. Also to his birthday--but then what kid doesn't count down to that?
  • And we have rain again.  I should be happy it's not that s word.  Although there is some of that threatened for over night tomorrow.
  • We are supposed to get new cell phone service tomorrow.  We have been with Alltel and now AT&T is taking over.  We have been told the change was going to happen about three different times now, but tomorrow is 'the day'.  We shall see.  This whole thing has been sort of a pain in the butt.  But hey--I get a new phone.  Not a smart phone though.  Just your basic flip phone.
  • Have you ever felt like you found the end of the internet.  Like there's just nothing new to see?  Some days are just like that.  Then I go see what people have put on their blogs and discover that there is a whole lot more internet out there.  Some of it's pretty scary.  Some of it is pretty entertaining.
  • And the newest on the end of the world--the guy who said it was coming says opps, nope, I miscalculated and the end is coming in October.  He's 0 for 2 now.  Dude, just give it up.
Now go see Stacy of Stacy Uncorked.  She's still got the Random rebellion going.  At least until Keely wants the whole shebang back.

14 comments:

  1. I frequently find myself exploring for new blogs and SOMEthing else out there. Sometimes I find good things and sometimes not. It can be depressing! Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I get bored on the internet I either find new karaoke songs to sing (yeah) or I YouTube and laugh at music videos from Lonely Island and Flight of the Conchords. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep the internet gets old sometimes. I usually play card games on pogo when all else is a wash.

    I heard somewhere that AT&T would be taking over Tmobile...maybe I heard wrong. Be prepared for changes. When my service switched over it took a few months to get the billing straight along with roaming etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AT&T is like the Microsoft of the cell-phone-conspiracy....pretty soon they will be tapping into our brains....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I think I've seen what the interwebs has to offer, I find myself on Buzzfeed. It's so addictive, and there's always something new and interesting.

    I agree that Harold-whatever-his-name-is needs to just give up on predicting the rapture. Not only is math hard, but there's that whole thing about the rapture coming "like a thief in the night"...

    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, Bruiser sounds like he does the whole exploring thing like Princess Nagger does - sans pants and all. ;)

    5-1/2 days until PN is out of school - she's doing the count down too. When is Turbo's birthday? We'll have to party it up on the interwebs. ;)

    AT&T is taking over a lot of places - they 'took over' T-Mobile in our area, hence the reason hubby opted to go with them when he succumbed to the draw of a SmartPhone - that, and he got a screamin' good deal on the phones ($300 off? We would have been crazy not to go smart...even though we're still using them like we used our DumbPhones prior.) :)

    Internet symbol should be the infinity symbol... ;)

    I guess the dude predicting the Rapture must be hoping for third time to be the charm. I'm sure those that have predicted the end to happen on 12/21/12 are hoping he strikes out again. ;)

    Thanks for rebelling with me again this week! :)

    Chicken Salad, Marathon Dog, and I'm a Winner - or is that Wine-r?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You crack me up.

    Following you now! (Feel free to reciprocate, unless I'm reciprocating in which case I'm sorry it took me so long to play nice!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That explorer bit is a riot. Kids are so funny.

    We've had a lot of rain too. It sucks.

    I'll have to check out Mental Floss.

    Whenever I think I've hit the end of the internet I log onto StumbleUpon. It's my addiction.

    Happy RTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my sister talks about this end of the internet thing...i have never felt that way. i have always felt like there are more people to visit than there is time for it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AT&T-yuck. They're not my friends. Of course now we deal with Deutsche Telekom and they're even worse. As least with AT&T my bills were in English so I knew what I was being charged for. :)

    Indy is the consummate explorer. I know exactly how you feel.

    You can always visit my blog when you're bored. I'll keep you entertained. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can always count on you to share a great link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was here last Tuesday and I would have been the first commenter but blogger was glitchy and it kept getting an error every time I clicked on the submit button..

    Anyhoo, it's supposed to be summer here and yet it rains everyday and there's a typhoon coming in too, I think Mother Earth is PMS-ing or something.. :P

    When I get bored of the internet I do quizzes from Blogthings.. :D all that pointless, fun quizzes can be so addicting.. :P

    The end of the world guy said the end of the world will definitely happen in October. :P

    Hope you have a great rest of the week.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was totally picturing Briuser, I bet it was hilarious.

    That poor guy, seriously do you think he feels as dumb as he looks???

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails