Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WWTK Wednesday--What MUST You Do?

 We Want to Know Wednesday is all about the musts in your life.  This week the questions come from Seriously Shawn:

1.} What must you do before you go to bed at night?  I have to hit the restroom to you know, go, take out my contacts, then off to bed and I put in my ear plugs, put on carmex and then go to sleep. 

2.} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?  I don't get to the theater that often, but I like to have popcorn and a soda.  I used to love to get twizzlers, but don't like them as much anymore. 

3.} Before going on vacation what must you do?  The dishes.  I hate coming home to a sink full of dirty dishes. 

4.} What is one thing you must do every day?  Blog.  At least on weekdays.  On weekends I have to at least check my blog.  It's almost a compulsion. 

5.} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?  Not really.  It makes more sense to shower before I do my hair, put my undies on before the pants, socks before the shoes, etc.  But really none of them have to be done in any particular order. But after getting up this morning I realized there is one thing I must do in a specific order.  I have to put my contacts in right after I have dried off after getting out of the shower.  My hands are still clean and it is much easier to put the darn things in with clean hands.  Then I can put on lotion, face cream, brush teeth, etc.

And our hosts with the mosts are the lovely Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn.
Go visit them to see what other musts are out there today.



Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. I keep my ear plugs close too. I don't need them every night but one never knows when I might need them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one who wears earplugs!!! When I was little I couldn't get to sleep without my Sunshine...my lion teddy bear, now that I'm older I can't sleep without my ear plugs...my adult version of a blankie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also going to say blog. It's sort of the first thing I think about when I sit down to my computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been seriously craving some movie nachos. i think i'm gonna take G to see kung fu panda 2 just so i can get some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do Carmex before bed too! How funny - I don't use it any other time of the day.

    Soda is a must when at the theater, I didn't even think of it because it's so second nature to sneak a bottle in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...do tell about the ear plugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ear plugs? Hubby snores, huh? I'm not sure if I could sleep with something in my ears but it's worth a try. My hubby snores and so does the dog. Ugh.

    Twizzlers? Ew.

    I hate dishes too!

    Blogging is addicting isn't it? I can't live without it.

    Thanks for faithfully linking up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I was going to put checking my emails and blogs but I didn't want ya'll to think you were all that!! ;)

    Carmex is my bedtime friend too!!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet there are so many other things we have to do in a particular order that we don't even think about..we are just used to doing it, like habit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wear ear plugs, too. And I hate doing the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've often thought about ear plugs but I'm too afraid I won't hear my girls if they need me in the middle of the night.

    I love going to the movies!

    Blogging is very addictive isn't it?!!

    You're so laid back, I love it. I'm also glad you put your panties on first!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have thought about using ear plugs. The cats cry at the bedroom door just like the girls did when they were little, "Moooooom, we need chocolate chip pancakes!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't ear plugs life savers? My hubby has a tendency to snore, so don't know how I'd survive without them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG #5....funny you make me laugh!!


    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ear plugs?

    I don't like Twizzlers as much any more, but I love Red Vines!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Twizzlers Pull N Peel. But I hate it when they aren't pully or peely.

    I'm so addicted to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love a big fat coke at the movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ear plugs?! really?! Lol ya my hubby isn't that bad but his father is. Thank god his room isn't near ours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails