Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring is here!

We got our first nice weekend since last fall.  Temps in the high 60s, low 70s and sunshine with just a breeze.  It was beautiful.  We ran away to go camping.  We just couldn't stay home.  I have to admit, it was nice.  We went to a local state park and a good time was had by all.
The grandparents came up to have breakfast with us Sunday morning.  the boys got to fish, throw rocks in the lake, and get quite dirty.  Overall it was a great weekend.
See for yourself:
Lake + Rocks = Good times!

Turbo snapping pictures.

Daddy makes a great carrier.

The guys--even if Turbo almost made it out of the picture.

So independant.
So I had a great weekend.  Thanks to all my guys.  Mom may be tired, but she sure loves all of you and thanks for making the weekend fun for all of us.

8 comments:

  1. I love weekends at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely weekend! Happy Mother's Day, Vandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun. I'm sure G would love to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had nice weather and got away for a fun time with your boys. :D Great pics, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so wish we had a lake or any water near us. that looks like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun. Now I want to go to my parent's cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to head up to the mountains for a hike! So glad that spring has arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant' imagine camping this early! Was this RV or tenting?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails