Friday, April 26, 2013

I Must Confess...

...I'm really happy it's Friday!  Just have to get to going home time. But first let's get to the confessions:

  • Bruiser has moved on to Holy Chicken. 
  • Better than Holy S**t.
  • Still makes me giggle.
  • I am ridiculously excited about getting out of town this weekend with my hubby.
  • The weather has been nice here.
  • It won't last.
  • There will be more snow.
  • We have been outside enjoying the nice weather while it lasts.
  • It's almost time to get my pedicure on.
  • Sometime in May I'll be able to show off the toes again.
  • I think next week I might start running again.
  • Weather permitting of course.
  • I love my boys dearly, but it's definitely time to miss them some.
  • As in Nick and I need time away.
  • I'm getting more and more nervous about the workshop presentation I have to give a week from Monday.
  • My presentation slides are almost done.
  • I still hate presenting.
  • Now to see what fun I can have this weekned.
Are you doing anything fun this weekend?  Do you need to confess?  Link up with Aubrey and confess it all.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


9 comments:

  1. Holy Chicken! Love it!!

    My nephew (age 7) has just recently graduated from thinking that "dumb" and "stupid" are bad words, to knowing and understanding REAL bad words... which he tries to use, and of course, gets in trouble for. So one night he says, "Hey, Daddy, what do ya think of the word 'fitch'?" My brother-in-law was confused, and said, "Fitch? What's fitch?" Caden replied, "Well. You won't let me say the F word, and you won't let me say the B word, so I made up my OWN bad word.:

    Enjoy the Holy Chicken as long as you can! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! For a weekend with hubby! Hope you guys have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice weekend away. I am looking forward to an upcoming one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couple time is SO important!

    I hear ya on the pedicure, it is getting to be time for exposed toes around these parts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you made me laugh. Love it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow! Stop It! Wow... What big country we live in. It was 77 today. And the pollen IS OUT OF CONTROL. hoping you don't have to deal with that. It's awful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA! Holy chicken is much better :D
    Glad you have had some nice weather, too bad it isn't lasting longer. Good luck on running too! I really need to, but ugh I am so lazy.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy chicken just doesn't have the same ring....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you guys had a fabulous weekend sans kids. Let's see the pedicure color!

    Thanks for playing along with Friday Confessional. Sorry that it's taken me a few days to get by.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails