Friday, April 12, 2013

Confessions

So it's Friday. I can honestly say I'm not thrilled with this one. Tonight will be better. Now on to the confessions:
  • I thinking about a tattoo. 
  • Just the boys names around my ankle.
  • I'm letting the thought stew in my mind.  
  • It really appeals to me.
  • Bruiser is having his procedure today.
  • It was tough to leave him so they could do what needs to be done.
  • But he came through with no troubles.
and that covers my confessions. since im posting from my phone, linking up will come later.

8 comments:

  1. Tattoos are awesome; go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get up the nerve to go for my tat! Still unsure of where to get it... Foot, ankle... not sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for the tat! Though from what I've heard the ankle is a kind of painful place since it is mostly bone.

    Glad to hear Bruiser came out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get a tattoo with something commemorating the boys but don't know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the tattoo! I'm scared of needles so I'd be too chicken to ever do that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool tattoo idea and glad to hear bruiser made it through ok

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your tattoo idea. Definitely let it stew though, or even see if your hubs will sketch it out for you around your ankle in pen, and leave it there for a few days. I thought about my tattoo for a couple of years, and I have zero regrets. I think it's because I let it stew! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad Bruiser made it through fine!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails