Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WWTK--Every Morning...

It's Wednesday.  Half way through the week.  It's a downhill slide to the weekend.  It's also time for We Want to Know.  This week we are checking out morning routines and shopping.  I love shopping.  Morning routines would be far better if they happened later in the day.

1. What does your morning routine look like? I get up between 5:30 and 6:00am. Shower, dress, hair, and a bit of time for me on the computer or reading.  Or I do dishes if I don't do them the night before.  At 6:45 I get the rest of the guys up in the house so we can get on with the day. We are usually out of the house by 7:20ish so we can find parking. We drop Turbo off at a friend's house--she drops him and her son off at school.
2. How long does it take you to get ready for the day? From the time I hit the shower to having my hair finished, about 20-25 minutes.  Another ten if I wear makeup.  I truly am a low maintenance girl.
3. If you could wear one thing every day what would it be? A nice shirt, a comfortable but nice pair of jeans and cute shoes.  Pretty much what I wear now to work.
4. Are you a girly girl or more of a tomboy? I tend more toward the tomboy, but can fake girly girl if needed. With boys in the house, being the tomboy is easier.
5. Where is your go to place to shop? I really don't have a go to store.  I shop where there are sales. I can rock the thrift store too.


Now go see what the hosts morning routines are by visiting Kensie and Scriptor.


 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I like online shopping but it will never replace being there in person, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one is making me sing "Thrift Shop." Vandy's gonna pop some tags...she's got $20 in her pocket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a trend that people like to be comfy and low maintenance! Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a tomboy really is so much easier... My roomie often just throws her hair into a pony tail and puts a ball cap on, and she looks so tomboy chic but I can't pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to know i'm not the only one that gets up before the sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a tomboy is so much easier than being a girly girl - I've been both ha ha. I've turned into quite the girly girl and it is a hassle. I now have the Thrift Shop song stuck in my head thanks to Alaina ha ha!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails