Monday, April 15, 2013

Well That was a Bust

This past weekend was really not a weekend.  We were in Denver on Friday for Bruiser's procedure, which went very well.  He's sore but healing.  We got back and settled in to let him get better. The down side is I finally sucumbed to the cold that has been making the rounds at our house.
Saturday, even though I was sick, I still made it out grocery shopping.  That was the last time I left the house all weekend.  Nick has gotten to take care of both Bruiser and I. It really has been pretty dull around here.
In other news we are getting more snow.  There's an inch and a half on the ground and more is predicted to fall.  We will see what we get.  The last storm was so anti climactic for us that we hesitate to believe the weather people with this one.
Not much of a post today, but I'm really foggy with this cold.  I'm home with Bruiser, who feels better than I do at the moment, and we will be making sure the couch doesn't run away.

Hopefully your weekend was better than ours.  Don't hang out here too long, you don't want to catch the cold we have.

8 comments:

  1. Get better fast!!
    And the snow!! GO AWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! MORE SNOW??? This past week the dogwoods & redbuds have bloomed and are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's so cold and you're sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. I had a terrible cold a few weeks back and I still have a lingering cough. Bleck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get Well Soon my Friend!
    Hope the snow passes you by. If your anything like us your ready for Spring once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard about the weather. Saw pics. My oh my. It's nice here. Like 70s...green lush grass...blooms, leaves. flowers. Ok I will stop. I still miss Wyoming, tho! But not the wind.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails