Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WWTK--Miscellaneous Stuff

Time to play along with Mamarazzi and Crazymama for We Want to Know Wednesday.

{1}Scriptor @ http://allstarme.wordpress.com wants to know:
Hmm, I’d love to know how many tattoos our readers/bloggers have and if they don’t, do they want one and of what?  No tattoos here.  I've thought about getting one, but have yet to find something I like well enough to get it permanently inked on my body.

{2}Jenn @ http://joshandjennhaas.blogspot.com wants to know:
What is the best present you ever received?  I've received so many gifts. There was the year I got cross country skis for Christmas (still have those same skis), the year I got my first CD player (don't have that any more), the year I got the engagement ring from Nick...so many great gifts.  Do I really have to pick one gift as the best?

{3}Chelsea @ http://createinspirejournal.blogspot.com wants to know:
Tall dark and handsome or pretty boys?  I go for rugged, not a huge fan of the pretty boy.  If he looks like he takes more time to look good than I do, I'm not really interested.  Oh, I can appreciate but that's about it.

{4}Jo @ http://willthekidsturnoutok.blogspot.com wants to know:
How did you meet your significant other?  We met in college.  the second semester of my sophomore year I took a German class and in that class was a cute guy.  He looked a bit older than me and was funny and as the class went on, he started to flirt with me.  Finally, after about a month and a half of classes he asked me, jokingly, when I was going to cook him dinner.  I told him that if he wanted microwave mac and cheese he was welcome to join me in my dorm room.  he was a bit surprised that I didn't get mad at him for asking me that and said I should come and see him at Subway where he worked.  He also gave me his number.  I did go see him and got a discounted sub from him.  And when I called him we talked for quite a while.  He ended up asking me to the movies (we saw Groundhog Day) and we've been together ever since.  19 years and counting.

{5} Mamarazzi and Crazymama want to know:
OK..YOUR turn, what question your you like to see featured on a future WWTK?
  • What would be on your Summer bucket list, or life long bucket list? 
  • Do you garden? Do you enjoy it?
  • Do you take road trips?
  • Favorite summer drink?
 So there you have it.  My answers this week.  Grab the questions and play along.

null


12 comments:

  1. Great questions for future WWTK's!!

    I'm loving hearing how people met their significant others. It's giving me ideas... I need to strike up a chat with the next handsome Subway employee I run into ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers! love how you met and he gave you his #. groundhog day. AWESOME.

    great questions for #5. we could use all the help we can get. you always ask good questions.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Groundhog Day is one of my all-time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you met! and groundhog day - wow, that takes me back LOL
    tattoos are definitely something you need to be sure that you can live with forever!!
    great questions for #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the story on how you met! So cute!

    My best present would be Aubrey. She was born after Valentine's Day, and we didn't exchange presents this year because I said she was the best present God could ever give us :-) Don't think it could ever be topped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rugged is good and love hearing how you and hubby met

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite summer drink? I like the same kind of drinks all year! LOL And I don't go for the pretty boys, either. I don't like road trips. Driving makes me sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe love your meeting story! Shows why it is good to have a sense of humor and not take things to seriously.
    And an engagement ring is a very good present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great story about how you met your man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. An engagement ring sounds like an awesome gift! :)

    And how sweet that your courtship started with humor- I love it! Congrats on 19 years.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah it's had to pick the best gift if you've been lucky get many.

    Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you always ask such great questions!! i love your response to your honey when he asked about dinner. cuteness!!

    thanks for linking up, sorry i am so slow getting here. we have your question saved for a future WWTK.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails