Friday, June 15, 2012

Confession For Friday

It's Friday and that means I get to confess.  Here goes:

  • Of all the kids shows the boys watch, I like Phineas and Ferb the most.
  • I really like Kettle Korn.
  • The fresh from the farmer's market kind.
  • I need more sleep.
  • I'm looking forward to going shopping out of town with my mom.
  • The laundry is singing my tune again.  
  • I'm not wildly interested in singing along, but the guys demand clean clothes to wear.
  • I have to take care of the dust rhinos this weekend too.
  • They are charging the dog.
  • I have to get them before they get us.
  • It's still smoky here.
  • It makes my sinuses hate me.
  • But makes the sunsets fantastic.
  • I am so happy it's Friday.
  • This was one fast and long week.
  • I hate when the week goes by slowly but when you really look at it it's like you blinked and hey Friday!
  • I have no idea what I'm having the kids get Nick for Father's Day or what I'm getting him for his birthday (which is next week).
  • I really hope inspiration strikes me soon.
So what do you need to confess this week?
Aubrey from High Heeled Love is subbing in on the party so go link up!

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Dust rhinos and Mt. Washmore seem to be the story of my life anymore.

    Thanks for playing along. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my dust rhinos...they're getting bigger, but I'm going to ignore them again! There's a mixed baby shower/bbq for my bro and his wife tomorrow, after getting my hair done in the morning. Looking forward to the weekend! C'moooon 5 o'clock! ;) Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at the mall this morning. Didn't see a thing for father's day, and I really did look. After I got all my bath and body works annual sale stuff! Laundry is calling my name, too, but it's not gonna happen today. So glad it's finally Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Phineas and Ferb too; Perry is so awesome! I actually paid an insane amount (8 dollars!) for a Perry the platypus keychain at Disney. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phineas and Ferb is definitely one of the better cartoons to watch. We even got some P&F pretzels one time. Well worth the extra dollar for the fun shapes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails