Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday--Confession!

I confess:

  • I got the house to myself last night.  
  • It was awesome!
  • I did the watering that Nick asked me to.
  • Then I dyed my hair again.
  • Had a frozen pizza all to myself.
  • Watched what I wanted on TV.
  • Had ice cream all to myself.
  • Missed the guys.
  • Once I got over being totally annoyed by the incessant talking before they left.
  • I go this afternoon to meet up with them.
  • But I really enjoyed being by myself for an evening.
  • Oh, oh do you want to see a picture of the new hair color?
  • Sure you do.
Not the best picture, but you get the idea.

Better, but still not the best self portrait.
  • What do you think?
  • I like it better than the red.
  • It's dark like it was the first time I colored it.
  • The slushie sangria is back at the neighborhood bar.
  • I'm way happy.
  • They are so good.
  • I really can't wait for today to be over--work wise anyway.
  • I'm ready for the weekend to start!
 So, do you have anything to confess?  Head on over to Mamarazzi's place and confess away!
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Your night alone sounds like bliss!!

    The new hair colour looks great - love it!!

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slushie sangria sounds awesome right now! I am ready for a break so anything alcoholic sounds good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The night alone sounds like bliss. But I understand the missing them part.

    And I love the hair! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha, then I read your other comments and mine is almost verbatim of your first comment. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hair color! Enjoy the camping this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous - I wish I could get the house to myself for a night!
    Your hair looks great! I like that color on you.
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, the shade really makes your eyes pop! It looks natural, too, at least in the photos...great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hair color and I am totally jealous that you got a night alone I honestly don't remember the last time I got one of those! I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the new color. makes your eye color REALLY pop!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the odd night home alone :)

    Like the new color!

    O my word I want someone to start selling sangria slushies here by us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dyed my hair a couple weeks ago and thanks to Myya it's actually brown again! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails