Friday, June 8, 2012

Confession

So while Mamarazzi is on vacation, Aubrey from High Heeled Love is taking over Friday Confessions.  So I get a place to confess!

  • I saw an ad for Magic Mike.
  • The eye candy alone makes it a movie worth seeing.
  • I'm hating the weather changes we have been having.
  • They fire my migraines off.
  • I hate potty training.
  • I hate that Bruiser is slow at the getting it part of potty training.
  • We are going to run away tomorrow.
  • After the boys dentist appointments, we are going for a ride.
  • Road hunt. 
  • To find a place to go camping.
  • My face thinks it's 13 again.
  • Drives me nuts.
  • We need to get brewing supplies.
  • There is currently now beer being made in the house.
  • Definitely need to remedy that one.
  • My motivation has gone on vacation.
  • I wish it had taken me with it.
What are you confessing this week?
Go link up with  Aubrey at High Heeled Love and confess away!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. i'm with you on the eye candy in Magic Mike and yea the weather here sucks been raining for a week now not liking it. have fun on your road trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the Magic Mike; will so be going to ogle during that movie.

    Camping sounds so fun! Hope you guys have a great time.

    Thanks for playing along; have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to read you again.. Have missed all my bloggy friends. I am with you.. Weather is crazy.. Make up your mind already!!! AND so need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My face too is confused. Doesn't know whether it needs to be old or teenaged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of Magic Mike...may need to google that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send that brewed beer my way. ;-) Hope your migraines get better soon. I would love to go camping-hopefully soon we'll get to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magic Mike...is that the new one comping up with Channing Tatum as a chippendale dancer? If so...sign me up! haha!!

    Have a fun time road hunting this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magic Mike....LOL, looks cheesy and IRRESISTABLE!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails