Friday, June 22, 2012

Book Swap--They're Here!

So, I participated in Angie and Beth's book swap.  I got a great partner to swap books with--Jessica from My Bag of Sunshine.
She really hooked me up:




Jessica's favorite book.  Looks like fun!

The book she hasn't read but thought looked good.  I'm looking forward to this one--I love reading about comedians.

The book I wanted but didn't have.  This one looks oh so very interesting.

The note she sent me with the books.
So, I have some great summer reading ahead of me.  Go check out the lovely hosts of this here shingdig and see what everyone else got.  Reading rocks!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! What a great mix of books. Sara Shepard wrote the YA series Pretty Little Liars, which the TV show is based on, and I hear good things about her writing. Ellen's book is bound to be hilarious!
    Thanks so much for participating in our swap, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great haul! I want to read the Ellen one, and the spoon one looks really interesting too! Thank you for participating! You are such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea! i LOVE LOVE LOVE to read and am going to have to look into participating in a book swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO fun! I really am jealous even though I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh enjoy! My stack of books I want to read keeps getting bigger and bigger

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! I was going to do it when I saw your original post but didn't get around to it. Now I'm jealous! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great books. I currently have a summer book swap going on if you would like to sign up http://karalovesreading.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-book-swap.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails