Questions? Yes, Questions:
1. What's your favorite time of day? Why? I like the quiet time I get before the rest of the guys get up. Or I get them up. It's my alone time, time to recharge and get my introverted self ready to face the day. I also like the time after the boys go to bed. That's my time with Nick and also time to decompress and read a bit at the end of the day.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house? Perhaps my hand mixer. Not that I use it much, but I think it's like 16 years old as I'm pretty sure I got it for a wedding/shower gift.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy? Unpleasant surprises. Like Turbo forgetting to get his picture day money in until the day after pictures were taken and now we don't have pictures, but the picture people cashed the check. Now I ahve to figure out where the money went and if we have a credit floating out there somewhere.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor,
the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto,
Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara
Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see? I was at Niagara Falls when I was 12. The Canadian side was bright and active and cool at night. It was fun. I would love to do a train ride through the Canadian Rockies. So which ever city is a starting trip for a train ride would be my choice. I do have to get a passport one of these days though...
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite? Steak. Yeah, I have expensive tastes. I have loved a good steak since I was about 7 or 8. And it's still a favorite.
6. Do you cry easily? Depends on the time of month and the reason. I have been much more a crier since having kids.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it? I have a little bit done, but not much. I have been thinking about it, but will most likely do most of it in November and December.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Parent/teacher conferences tonight for Turbo. I have to say I'm a bit nervous about them. He's a good kid, but these conferences always stress me out a bit. And this year we have 10 minutes per teacher and four teachers to see. Ugh.