Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Randomish Tuesday

And now we have Tuesday. No more Monday until next week. I like that. And without futher ado, on to the random:
  • I'm feeling better. My sinuses have just about rendered a truce in the war they were having in my head. For this, I am oh, so thankful.
  • My mom came over and helped defrost the freezer last night. We got it done in about 45 minutes. We use a combination of a hair dryer blowing hot air on the ice/frost build up and trays of hot water set on shelves.  Makes a drippy, watery mess, but we contain it fairly well and it amazing the space that the freezer has when not covered in frost.
  • Speaking of my mother, as much as I love her she is still the master of guilt trips.
  • I feel this way all the time:
  • We have definitely been like this:

  •  And really, times haven't changed all that much:
  • Although, these days, people look at phones...
  • So tonight, I get to organize the freezer, remove the summer nail polish from my toes (they are locked away in socks and shoes for the winter so no polish), make dinner and keep the boys entertained.  On my own, as Nick is on a trip for work. I'll be thrilled of I get it all done.  I really should vacuum too.  Maybe Turbo will learn vacuuming tonight...
  • All I really want to do is curl up and read.  To bad the rest of the world won't manage itself while I do.
And that covers my random,  so go see Stacy and random it up!


Stacy



3 comments:

  1. I just want to curl up in a blankie and read myself..with a good glass of wine! Love your funnies. They cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, really need to defrost my freezer. Sadly it is full of God only knows what. Also, I'm not really sure that your mom can out guilt trip my mom....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, really need to defrost my freezer. Sadly it is full of God only knows what. Also, I'm not really sure that your mom can out guilt trip my mom....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails