Now for 5 thoughts:
- I think I need to do a bit of decorating. It is October. Halloween and all that, So cleaning and digging out some of the decorations is in order. The boys will love it.
- So looking forward to going for a drive in the mountains. We will be doing lunch up there and maybe, just maybe we will find an elk for Nick. Not wildly likely, but it could happen.
- Turbo wants to start making video game videos for You Tube. Last night he and Bruiser played with the video camera and had some fun just filming themselves being silly. It was nice while they got along.
- I was hoping for a trip out of town on Sunday with a friend, but not sure if the timing is good. Bruiser got an invite to another party and the invite did not list time, so we have to figure that out. If I can work it out, I'll still get to go, but it doesn't look good right now.
- Because it's October, we will be watching our way through some Halloween classics. Young Frankenstein, Haunted House, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, various other animated movies and some Addams Family movies and TV shows. Just enough creepy to make things fun for Halloween.
|The epic sleep over we had last week totally took over the living room.|
|Thullee was right in the middle of things, as usual.|
|Looking forward to seeing the colors in the mountains this weekend.|
|Love these two.|
|Love my darling hubby!|