- Ugh. I just can't get in the groove today.last week really threw the schedule for a loop. Unexpected things like water heaters failing can do that.
- It will be laundry weekend this weekend. It's already shaping up to be a busy weekend. There is a downtown trick or treat that the boys always enjoy, and Bruiser has a birthday party to attend on Sunday. Nick would also like us to come up and see him at the cabin he will be staying in while he hunts. I'm not sure it will all fit into the two day weekend. I will see what I can manage.
- After this weekend, this makes a whole lot of sense:
- In other news we had Turbo's parent/teacher conferences last week, before the water heater issue. They went well. Turbo will be bringing home homework more and hopefully doing better on his school work in general. His two trouble areas are math and language arts. He will be doing his work with much more attention to detail now that we know he should be bringing home work to do. He is also of the opinion that when giving answers, the shortest answer is the best answer. Not really the best approach. We are working on that one.
- Oh, and Papa and Nana got Turbo a fedora. He looks dashing in it:
- With all the work we had to do last week, we did have a chance to see a fabulous sun rise. It helped make up for the fact that we were awake at a time when a warm bed was far more appealing:
Go see Stacy and random it up!