Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What Holiday Weekend?

Yeah, about the weekend.  We really didn't do much that was exciting. Nothing really holiday weekend worthy anyway. But today is Tuesday adn that means random, so here we go:
  • I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred yesterday.  Today I am sore, but will do the routine again after work.  I hate jumping jacks.  Or, rather, my bladder hates jumping jacks.
  • Nick went up hunting yesterday.  Archery season started yesterday.  He will be back up Wednesday night to hit the trails for the wily Elk or Deer.  I really hope he gets one or , even better, both.  Our freezer needs the meat.
  • This:
  • I accomplished laundry this weekend.  All of it, event eh sheets which I have a tendency to let sit until I need to change the sheets. Right now nothing is in my dryer.  It's amazing.
  • I also cleaned the bathrooms.  Not top to bottom, but the tubs and sinks.  The toilets get cleaned next weekend. Cleaning for me goes in spurts like that.  I also have a tendency to clean when Nick is not home. He gets to come home to a clena nice smelling place that way.
  • Monster Trucks are coming to our town.  I think I should take the boys.  Nick will be hunting but I think I can manage the boys at an event like that.  I hope anyway.
  • We have lost Bruiser's glasses.  Or Bruiser lost his glasses.  Whatever, the glasses are no where to be found.  A trip to the eye doctor is in our future.
And on that high note, after a night of reduced sleep, thank you insomnia,  I will leave you witht eh encouragement to go join Stacy for random Tuesday!
Stacy

5 comments:

  1. Hunting season-yay! Bruisers glasses lost-boo! Rats. I have lost mine before. Very frustrating. Love your randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jillian Michael you are my hero. wow big trucks i'm so in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Monster Trucks are an exciting event to attend. I totally need to get caught up on my laundry. I like to clean when I have the house to myself. Seems I get more done that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got all of my laundry done, too, even the sheets! It was quite an accomplishment. My son (18) wants to get his hunting license and go dove hunting or quail or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch, that really stinks that Bruiser lost his glasses. Those puppies aren't cheap!
    Hunting season starts soon here too. I'm not really looking forward to it, only because Match has been gone for work so much. We just might go with him and camp out this year!
    I have zero energy to clean our bathrooms lately. It's bad! At least I always keep the guest bath tidy for company, but upstairs is embarrassing. Lend me your motivation!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails