- Bruiser loves riding his bike--he's still not quite big enough to start on his own, but he is awesome at stopping, which in the long run, is more important anyway.
- Turbo had homework last night, and he actually got it done before I got home. I'm stepping back a bit and only helping when he asks for it. Otherwise the kid is on his own about getting it done and getting it done correctly. He needs to learn some time and he seems to be doing OK so far.
- For the smile:
- I get to tackle the laundry this weekend. It's definitely a needed, but hated task. Which is why I put it off and only do it every two weeks. However, that means a massive mountain of laundry to scale and whittle down.
- In honor of Autumn starting:
- I think I need to start ironing more regularly. Not a fan of the ironing, but Bruiser likes to wear button down shirts on occasion, Nick wears them all the time and I have a few I wear that could benefit from a pass of the iron. Ugh, ironing.
- It might be a bit early, but I could totally get behind an advent calendar like this:
- And for those of you looking to add a little excitement to the day:
So there you have it, a bit of random fun for a Tuesday. Have a great week and go see Stacy! She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!